Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito

I don't want to be "trying to be different" but i really really like Mahiru and Sora together. like i know it prolly wouldn't happen but like they're so cute together on how they banter and still sincere with each other xD

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did they decide to reveal the secret this soon? Im predicting this manga will probably be cut short

Had to log in to comment,this shit is fucking gold ,it's been a while since i have read a romance manga that made me so satisfied,the plot is intetersting and most of all IMO the MC is such a cool guy without noticing it,probably more chad than every other MC in other romance i have read.
Very recommend reading,it's also the author or GAMERS! creating this so the quality is certain.
Just hoping this won't get axed since the pacing suddenly twisting so fast,it would be such a waste then but i think the author has his plan with this.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did they decide to reveal the secret this soon? Im predicting this manga will probably be cut short
yeah but its actually pretty refreshing instead of reading 50+ chapters and barely any development.
you get what I mean.

also i can understand how quick the pacing is considering how damn good the art is.

Double-page supporter
wow..
never thought i would say this..
this is the very first ''love triangle''
i can get behind
Ofc the flow is circular for the beginning chapters..
which will all change in due time...
but still subarashi triangle

Users who are viewing this thread