Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito

Supporter
Shouldn’t this have ended when he found out his crush was into women ?

Fed-Kun's army
If anyone like this type of love triangle I'm starting to say but disgusting. Short hair girl gets confessed she rejects them and now she's getting upset that he's talking to the girl that she also like like bro dumbest love triangle ever stupid pointless Don't bother reading this it's so dumb.

I feel like this is just going to be another 100 chapters misunderstandings, romcom tropes, and ecchi. With it either getting cancelled, going on hiatus, or finishing with the MC kissing the main girl once and maybe holding hands

anyone who says 1/10 has zero taste, though i hate how dense the mc is💀 i’m already used to it and i like pretty much everything else about him. i like how this series balances romance and comedy well and are hoping to see it garner more popularity. 10/10 best romcom manga

didn't like love triangle but this is pretty good
hope it ends soon

Last edited:
BROO HOW IS THIS SO UNDERATED!? Art is actually really good… Better than 90% of most mangas. Story is actually amazing. The MC is not a loser. Good character development from FUWA. Overall, I’d love to see his adapted as an anime.

Dex-chan lover
yeah but its actually pretty refreshing instead of reading 50+ chapters and barely any development.
you get what I mean.

also i can understand how quick the pacing is considering how damn good the art is.
oh yes that more than couple less than f---g.

Why does the short haired girl always lose!!! Justice for cute short haired women!!!
short hair has room for growth ... in side stories.

Users who are viewing this thread