Boku no Tonari ni Ankoku Hakaishin ga Imasu.

Group Leader
Releases won't be very often but there should be at leasta new chapter every 3 months(depending on how I'm feeling it might be a significantly smaller wait time)

Contributor
Okay, I am more than a little surprised this is getting an anime. I was under the impression this was a short series. I didn't know this was ongoing, or that it was popular enough to get an anime! Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy this manga, and I am happy for it, but I am no less surprised. I hope someone picks it up then! Officially or otherwise

Dex-chan lover
You know those mangas from Kirara with girls doing cute things in whatever setting? well that's what this is... with guys

Dex-chan lover
Wait this is a shoujo? I’m just judging by the cover and description, but that’s pretty surprising

Group Leader
I am hoping to pick this series up, at some point, if anyone's still out there. It might not be for a while, because I have around 34 chapters of other things I want to finish beforehand, but I want to work on this series because it was the whole reason I started scanlating

Users who are viewing this thread