Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
  • Oh boy, the oral stage of babies where they put everything in their mouth. And I was wondering how Mamoru was gonna get rid of all that food.
  • Huh, is that Mina from the truck accident? She's still alive?!
  • Yeahhhhh keep babies far away from Mamoru

Dex-chan lover
This is what I wanted ever since we started that navel-gazing philosophy-paper examination of the nature of life and whatnot from the last few arcs. I'm just here for cute domestic nonsense with Takuma and Mina and whatnot.

is it a baby boy or a baby girl ? it switched between he and she multiple times

Power Uploader
So, thanks for the TL but spotted a couple of examples of the baby being a she and then a he.

Dex-chan lover
The stray robots seem to have survived the truck impact and rebuilt themselves with whatever they could find. Erisu is also having character development of her own, which is nice.

Last edited:
Also, this is the latest chapter released, so we will have to wait until next month for 54

So, thanks for the TL but spotted a couple of examples of the baby being a she and then a he.
bruh I swore I went back and fixed it. Now it should be consistent (I hope). That is completely my bad there, I didn't change the pronouns as I went on and found out he was a boy.

Dex-chan lover
My brain comes up with upsetting connections sometimes, e.g. this occurs in the BLAME! universe before the human code thing vanishes
Nah, the technological level of Earth in this story is nowhere near the level of the one in the Blame universe.

They can barely make robots that can eat and chew here without them breaking down.

Meanwhile in Blame they have cross-dimensional self replicating space station cities, with robots that can become angels and gods.

For this story to get anywhere near Blame's tech level they would need thousands years of progress.

Dex-chan lover
Erisu being such a cute big sis was so damn cute :glee:
She even came to understand how humans come to like robots not just like robots, which from her is huge growth on top of all she has grown

Dex-chan lover
I'm already assuming that the Mina-looking robot in the straw hat is Satsuki, who has had her limbs replaced.

I'm not entirely sure about the biological gender of Erisu's baby sibling, I thought I remembered that the scanlation for chapter 34 said that Erisu was going to have a baby sister, as though her mother had already had an ultrasound, but I just checked the official translation of chapter 34 and it doesn't mention a gender.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that Erisu is voluntarily socializing with other robots, even if it's just to smugly show off that she has a small human to take care of, it's still a lot of progress over her wanting to destroy them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For this story to get anywhere near Blame's tech level they would need thousands years of progress.
IIRC in BLAME it was implied that the "city" was actually the entire solar system. There was an empty "room" somewhere in the megastructure with the exact same size as Jupiter which means the whole planet and all the others before it were entirely consumed (and to think Killy had to walk all the way out of the whole thing... dude was literally built different).

So yeah... not the same level of tech we're dealing with here. Also a very different time scale. Hell, cyborgs had evolved into a whole different race (Silicon Life) over god knows how many thousands of years since modern times.

Forgot where I was going with this, I just like to talk about BLAME lol. It's a shame Nihei took his dumbass daughter seriously and started doing generic manga.

Users who are viewing this thread