Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

le3

Dex-chan lover
She's wetting herself after the bath ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I swear if this manga pull plastic memory on us I'll kill myself and everyone here 😢

Dex-chan lover
Why would the company order robots into a freezer and try to cut frozen solid vegetables? They would know it's an impossible task after the first one and it'd be one of the Mina's first memories, failing at their primary function. Seems a bit callous.

so now that they've paraded the backup chip in two chapters, what awful scenario will they go through? checkov's chip

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane the foreign object has to be on her hands or wrists to be an issue since it would impede cooking, that's why the ring on her finger won't work but around her neck on a chain will

Dex-chan lover
boi that back up chip gonna play later at the end of the story huh

Dex-chan lover
p8jmd6E.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So... the Super Miina series has skin and seems realistic, almost human like. Hopefully before the series end, this Miina gets an upgrade. Maybe the author will end it with the MC getting rich or something and then getting this Miina a body upgrade - to be able to do more wife activities with him.

Aggregator gang
@Kuyu Yeah, in the earlier chapter, she also states that there are the kit that can upgrade her which costs about 7.5 million yen or something. And she has memory back up ability too. I think we don't need to worry about he will see her dies or loses her memories or something. The only thing we're scared of is that she will outlive him.

Users who are viewing this thread