Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... somehow I can't say I loved this chapter. The focus suddenly shifted from "aww, Mina is back and now they have a pet, too! can't wait to see how they upgraded her!" to getting a child, although metaphorically. The slight jealousy bits were fun, but...

The updates Mina's undergone seem to be a bit lacking, too. I don't know... where did all the warm and fuzzy feelings go?
Maybe just me.

Dex-chan lover
yooooo they have a kid lest fucking goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I have full faith that this series will be able to pull off what ever plot and development they want to do
lest fucking go boiiissssssss

Dex-chan lover
So Mina is a walking Singularity is what we're getting implied to us? Because I don't believe that "it's just a bug" thing. We were already told that Mina's programming is "irregular" to other Mina models, so I don't doubt for a second her programming causes a slight self-awareness in machines she controls. Mina is Skynet and it is Top Tier Waifu.

Dex-chan lover
@Crombs Maybe. But I'm prone to panicking and making hasty assumptions, and today I'm in one of my worst bitchin'n'moanin states.
I'll try to keep it in check.

MD@Home
@Inori

The series seems to try to keep a very interesting balance between "cute romance with a robot" and "guy's so lonely he falls in love with a (slightly more advanced) toaster". Their interaction is mostly fluffy, but from time to time the fact comes up that most of the world does not regard these robots as people - including the robots themselves.
This chapter was more of the latter kind, but I suspect we'll get more of the former soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread