Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the author is slowly leaning towards a bittersweet story. Mina has yet to understand the rationale that her existence and purpose as a robot is not solely based on functionality, and has yet to make an independent decision for her own benefit, rather than roundabout to Takuma's satisfaction with her model.

Creepy manga. Robots are not people, MC needs a psychologist.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to make Mina more human in the long run. I can not wait.

Also Mina will be able to taste MC. 😳

>Creepy manga. Robots are not people, MC needs a psychologist.
people are not people

Contributor
Mamoru can appreciate head skritches, and that's good enough of a reason to not format his current personality.

Dex-chan lover
@spurgleburgle her protecting her partner could be attributed to her program considering she mentioned the law afterwards kinda weird if they didn’t put a self defense program to protect their employees. Plus most of her understand of humans loving robots could be from the data from the servers assuming her service time is the same as her partner who is fresh from the job well her partner did mention the support mina is also new and most of her knowledge is in the main servers that’s why her personality is a bit weird.

maybe the company has already done research about it assuming the stuff someone commented in the previous chapters where they added the clauses about treating Mina as family members are due to an incident in the past as a company they should have researched (their a bad company if they never did any research) on what kind of stuff their costumers like and dislike which all data are in the main servers and support mina is just reading it all out for them.

The only time she felt love not just read a bunch of research about it is after she connected with Mina and her partner said I like you.

Dex-chan lover
The manga is getting more sci-fi than I thought it would, pretty good thing imho.

Dex-chan lover
@Drey No but then cats, dogs and birds are not humans either and people love then as they are also capable of showing affection towards humans.
Also we are entering the real of "what is people?", does that only applies to humans, only "natural" beings, only organic beings? if they are self-aware and capable of making decisions were exactly are they different from sentient beings besides not being organic?

@Drey theoretically it is possible to replicate a brain since it's just a bunch of electrical signals and chemicals. It's honesty not a super out there idea that some of the computers far far more advanced then what we have right now would be able to become semi sentient

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 Yeah. I think it'll go for a mix of the two, like people will be cautious and concerned but because all Mina experiences is love from Takuma then eventually it all mellows out and robots are treated with equal footing of the robots.

@Haydrion101 Skaifu is genius. We're already on our way boys!

Fed-Kun's army
Long Mina is long. Also I love this deranged family and their metal egg baby. I've only had it for fifteen minutes but if anything happened to it I'd kill everyone in this room and then myself.

Fed-Kun's army
@Drey
Robots are not people, MC needs a psychologist.

this is what makes it an interesting subject to explore. at what point do you divide "people" from "not people"? we will eventually get to a point where robots can be programmed to react to humans in similar ways that humans would. presently we have people who can't or don't react as expected due to a variety of factors like mental illness or health problems. so would those, who need to be taught how or forced to behave more like people, count as people whereas androids that can mimic humans do not?

Fed-Kun's army
missed an opportunity for better lips but mc just had to love getting smacked by metal to the face

Users who are viewing this thread