Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

This is fine.
4uDo8aD.png

Supporter
@nightdotexe

It makes a lot of sense for household robots to be strong. Humanoid robots are made to interact with humans and to ease their mental state, in japan, most technology for robots and exoskeletons is made in order to support the elderly that composes a large amount of the population.

The exoskeletons were made to help nurses to carry elderly people in nursing homes in their arms. People that are too weak to walk or to stand are super hard to carry around and care for.

I believe that probably the household robots were designed with this purpose, to be able to assist old people that can't take care of themselves and do everything they can't do, not only moving furniture around, carry shopping bags and the like but probably are strong enough to carry a old person or two in their arms and get them to safety in case of a earthquake, fire or to give them medical asistance, bring them to the doctor and things like that.

Dex-chan lover
I came for cute robots, I'm not ready for all this existential dread.

@Nightdotexe You take off the safety mechanisms and you can kill someone with anything gas powered or connected to an outlet.

Dex-chan lover
Oh...oh??
This was a really good chapter.
Tbh I was on the verge of dropping this with the upgrade and robo bird chapters.
But this was super interesting and sweet

Dex-chan lover
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WANT A SUPER MINA TO CLING ONTO ME AND DISCOVER THE MEANING OF SKINSHIP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread