Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Supporter
Reminder: this is a fluffy, slice-of-life manga about a man and robot becoming husband and wife.

All jokes aside, I notice that japanese media has much less interest, generally, in keeping its tone consistent. I'm thinking in particular of stuff like Elfen Lied, which combined romcom hijinks with scenes of little girls getting their limbs torn off, or A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun, which is sometimes a light comedy, and sometimes about a massive government conspiracy running Unit 731-like horrors on people. It makes walking into a new manga sometimes... unsettling. You never know when it's going to turn real dark, real fast.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of predicted that Satsuki would find that can of juice, but the one thing I didn't predict is that the company would re-issue the flavor. It's not shocking that she'd be able to find it somehow though, now what remains to be seen is what happens after this.

Double-page supporter
Ok, I didn't see this coming... I kinda like this development tho, it's interesting.
As long as our MC, Mina and little egg is safe. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Satsuki: I loved my master so much, I wanted to die with him, sob.

Mina: So I'm gonna leave and expose myself to danger without telling Takuma-sama, if I get destroyed could you become my husbands new wife? Thanks, byeee.

Is it just me or is the author commiting reverse-development by devolving Mina-chan to be more robotic each chapter?

Satsuki: I loved my master so much, I wanted to die with him, sob.

Mina: So I'm gonna leave and expose myself to danger without telling Takuma-sama, if I get destroyed could you become my husbands new wife? Thanks, byeee.

Is it just me or is the author commiting reverse-development by devolving Mina-chan to be more robotic each chapter?
Yeah, I thought the same. I know is just to be a funny robot joke but kind of makes those scenes with jealous Mina lose their meaning...

MD@Home
So... We went from a sporadic attempt at murder, to a premeditated murder, down to luring the victim into a remote secluded space, with an accomplice. And still no punishment in sight for these girls...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread