Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 7 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Glad all the people whining that it's not a 24/7 fluff manga are saying they're dropping it, maybe they'll actually do it this time and stop commenting the same things each new chapter. World building? Storylines? What alien concepts to manga.
I mean most of the times i defend this manga going for side stories, but this one doesnt really feel like something that will add anything to the plot, the others at least were all about robots problems while living with humans, this one is about...i dunno?

jak

Contributor
Glad all the people whining that it's not a 24/7 fluff manga are saying they're dropping it, maybe they'll actually do it this time and stop commenting the same things each new chapter. World building? Storylines? What alien concepts to manga.
LOL, this isn't world building. It's an irrelevant side plot that has no bearing on the main story at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay so like am I supposed to know ANY of these characters? Even the MC's neighbor who apparently lost the octopus robot I don't recognize.
Nina is a martian, not a robot. She was first introduced in the volume 3 extras, but it doesn't look like it or the volume 4 extras featuring her again have been scanlated, so anyone not buying the physical volumes are probably a bit lost.

Dex-chan lover
Nina is a martian, not a robot. She was first introduced in the volume 3 extras, but it doesn't look like it or the volume 4 extras featuring her again have been scanlated, so anyone not buying the physical volumes are probably a bit lost.
That explains a lot, but makes the decision more puzzling. Would have made more sense to just make this chapter be am extra special extra or straight up do a spin off Manga or even just reintroduce the character as a side thing in an earlier chapter first. I feel like there were a lot of options to make the transition from extra only character to central character in a main chapter far smoother.

Supporter
I'm gonna take the middle of the road position and say while I think the author has the right to do whatever, and I think the martian stuff is INTERESTING, I do think it is kind of a loss of focus, and I find it a little strange it made it past editing. Sort of a "Take an accessory off before you go out" situation.
However, maybe this arc will surprise me: it DOES involve robot characters and the like, so maybe they'll get more characterization. If the little Martian leads us to something interesting, so be it.

Power Uploader
Look you can say what you want but this story just lost focus and is just doing everything all at once. The martian stuff could work in a manga about them in this one they feel out of place in my opinion. The whole kidnaping is just silly and not needed. Like what is even going on and what is the end game of all of this? The person saying worldbuilding is just silly because this does not add anything to the world or story.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Okay. Forget consistency. Here's hoping for the reverse isekai ugly Bast*rd to cuck our MC with our FMC.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so lost. Wasn't the girl who got drugged also a robot?
No, Megu is a human as far as I know. I don't think a robot would bring energy bars to eat while jogging in the park.

Shitorari calls Megu a human at the beginning of chapter 42 when she's listing the club members.

Group Leader
Wait, I don’t recall the club prez been a robot. I remember Erisu as the robot that can pass as teenage girl and then Shirorarii & Edgy McChunnilord as human-like robot but clearly robots.
If you noticed on my previous chapters, I use a totally different font for robots talking, and for her I used a human looking font for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's really sad to see the story devolving and changing so much from it's initial premise.

It's completely understandable people will feel frustrated, or at the very least find it strange. Having side stories is completely fine, world building is fine, but shifting the focus this much is just weird. This was a slice of life/romcom focused on a dude and his robowaifu, it's probably what attracted most of the people to the story, why not keep it that way?

My only guess is the author lost interest in writing about the main couple, and just wants to do whatever.

Last edited:
5T9h1zR.png

I'm done

I hate that we dont see more of Mina and her wimp husband but I really like the octopus alien girl too, even though it does kinda belong in a manga of its own. And she is always so sad, I really feel bad for the poor thing. This was an interesting chapter of alien octopus girl but the artist is juggling too many separate storylines.

Dex-chan lover
I hate that we dont see more of Mina and her wimp husband but I really like the octopus alien girl too, even though it does kinda belong in a manga of its own. And she is always so sad, I really feel bad for the poor thing. This was an interesting chapter of alien octopus girl but the artist is juggling too many separate storylines.
Yeah, it's not that the side stories are necessarily bad, but it'd be better if the manga kept it's initial premise instead of juggling between the different groups so much. I mean, i like the octopus girl, but what does she have to do with this manga? Same with the ghosts and whatnot

Users who are viewing this thread