Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
in all honesty I actually liked this side character story.
I'm sure that he'll continue the Martian story at some point beyond the next few chapters considering Jiro Sugiura just introduced Ms. Urasaki from some kind of secret government agency investigating the presence of Martians in Japan and he put a lot of effort into her character design so I doubt that she's a once-off character.

When Beastars got all silly it kind of bothered me, so I can't seem to figure out why this manga going silly doesn't bother me at all. Maybe because the stakes are lower? Or maybe wacky mars noodles doesn't bother me as much as komodo dragons having extremely acidic saliva in beastars

Anyway, I guess I'm saying I kinda get it and won't make fun of you for being bothered about this silliness even though I am still faintly enjoying it

Fed-Kun's army
So the dad was alive all along? Retcon, or was this just a mistranslation?

IBdGEv7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This government agent lady is really trying to win an Oscar.
Though the manga has gone off the rails, at least the side stories themselves aren't bad on their own. Either the author ran out of ideas or he really wants to put them out right away instead of giving them a proper buildup.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, guys! This is the end of this arc, it was the nice bow on the present to wrap it up, the next chapter is back to cozy robot wife and MC-kun along with Mamoru, don't worry you'll love this next chapter!
Lets goooooo

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese are a complex people. They enjoy finding kinship with visitors from the stars, and also obsess over eating anything that moves. Also they sleep with robots.

Users who are viewing this thread