Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this is very cute
My head cannon is that it's possible for AI to reprogrammed itself so that It would suit the need and wants of the owner. TBH, it made the AI a living conscious being. The need to serve, care, and protect the owner of the robot IMO would be enough to make this particular robot a "human".

author please continue this manga.

@bugcatcher06 you know some families get so attached to them that when they get sent back into the factory because they’re broken, the factory often gives you the option of not replacing the Roomba and just repairing it.

The only manga that has come close to Chobits in terms of realistic gynoids. I would even say it's more realistic in its approach to explain how the machine works, and in its depiction of joints, movements, accumulator capacity and speech patterns (i.e. no moving mouth).
Another point that is nice is that the reader is constantly reminded the he is shown a machine, not a human being.

Dex-chan lover
I get uneasy with series where romance is involved with robots. This is still cute tho.

Dex-chan lover
The story is very sad to me. A man so pathetic and lonely that would fall in love even with a toaster if it had a female face. Smh, japanese men must feel lonely af, I guess that's why their suicidal rate is so high.

appliancesexual

Can't tell if this manga is wholesome or not.

A gag manga title would be " I Married My Rice Cooker" and the sequel "My Little Toaster" which would be about their child, also bought 2nd hand used

Damn read the raw and robot girl x human is wholesome and blessed
Will be waiting for more updates!!

Thx for translating : )

This manga might reflect how pathetic someone in need of being loved is, but it's so sweet that I cannot simply pretend I don't adore it. I hope we can read more chapters in the future. Thanks, Stalker.

this is the future the neo liberals and conservatives desire

if you ask me, the agricultural revolution was the greatest mistake in the history of man

Users who are viewing this thread