Boku no Yome no Ranbou na Aijou

Dex-chan lover
@Som3user something about personality traits maybe you’d consider it a problem but definitely not a disorder

Tsunderes are similar to borderline personality tbh but tsunderes are not really in the level of it being a disorder (with certain exception some tsunderes need counseling)

And if its a personality trait its not something that will disappear even if you get married that stays even when you are old. This is why when you have a relationship where the dude or the girl say they will change for you,so don’t break up with them, well doubt it they might change short term but long term it might start showing up again. But in rare cases they do but the chances of that happening is probably the same as your chance of winning a lottery well you might have a higher chance but still a low chance that it isn’t really worth it knowing you’d just waste your time.

Double-page supporter
@Som3user Huh? Tsundere has nothing to do with being married or not. It is just personality. Some people are just easy to be embarrassed.

To this day I still don't understand the appeal of tsunderes. Every time I encounter a tsundere in a manga or anime I just almost instantly lose interest.

Dex-chan lover
It says "completed", can you add to info the number of volumes&chapters?

@BusinessGL it may blow your mind but hair color like skin color isn't directly inherited and can even "skip" one or two generations

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know the title of manga similar like this
About couple of husband and wife with 3 childs (one of them is adopted son, and the two others are twins)

Users who are viewing this thread