Boku to Akumu to Oneesan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Fox's Embrace

Dex-chan lover
Okay so the mean teacher was really kind and the kind teacher was actually messed up.

Double-page supporter
First, I came here for the thickness, then I was bamboozled and stayed for the horror, now I am bamboozled again and I will stay for the thickness.

Dex-chan lover
so this boy in 3 chapters get his hand on 4 EXTRA THICC girls man he is best harem MC ever

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or was the translations this ch pretty poor? I had alot of parts that I'm like wtf am I reading...

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what he meant at the end? Is anyone else confused? Also thank you very much for the chapter!:)

Dex-chan lover
This boy's true power is attracting the leering gazes of thicc oneesans, the part where they're possessed by lovecraftian entities and somehow get their personality issues fixed is just a consequence of that. Meeting them gets their problems fixed up, which is nice and all, but the poor kid could use a break from all the creepy stuff he has to experience before that. Also, Ms. Yairo is a true G.

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna see how she "fixed" those animals. The barbwire!!! i feel like she is one of those doctors from one of the zombie nazi movies where they make those scary Silent-hill like twisted zombies

OR she is Sid (Toy story) but for small animals instead of toys.

Aggregator gang
On gawd, I don't understand this manga. The story is confusing enough as it is, and the dialogue doesn't help

Users who are viewing this thread