Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
People can hope for better writing, to think otherwise is just sad really. I pity you, laughing at people wanting better writing.
Pity me 🤣. Sure if you pity yourself first. You guys can hope for better writing but sounds like you're deluding yourself. But whatever I deserve "pity".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love how this is nearly a copy and paste of Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi just with a different gimmick lol

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the MC, she gave a reason to be attracted to a person or have a crush on them, which would then lead to dating, getting to know each other, and testing chemistry. Some random person saying they love you and paying off a massive debt is terrifying (its also the start of a very unequal relationship which isn’t healthy).

Dex-chan lover
I swear, he must be an alien trying to pass itself off as human if he isn't balls deep in her by chapter 10.

Dex-chan lover
You know, after reading tons of manga, I have realized that when a girl's name has "momo" in it, they act like a sex deviant.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, only that MC here is a 15 yo student who worked his ass off to get into an elite school, while working part time to pay off his parents debts.
Off screen. Not like we need to see the struggles and the dedication.....show, don't tell.

Aggregator gang
Sigh Another type of
"Sorry i have to decline cause you're too good to me or i am such a waste"
Boi. Get the fk out of that system and accept it god damn it. Be grateful you get 1 in a billion to have that opportunity only to "common sense" or "logic" excuse.
I'd be more suspicious if a beautiful lady suddenly appeared and paid off all my debts no questions asked.

Group Leader
No srsly how many recent manga we get that has this similar trope?
It's almost like the industry is capitalizing on something happening? Hmmm I wonder what that could be. Loneliness is at all time high for 18-35 yo across the world. We also have Isekai's that are about escaping to another world for the sake of escapism... well because their past life was shit, or their dream unfulfilled, etc.

I think we are in the META of writing stories alluding, responding, and appealing to IRL current events/status quo. It's not a new style, but it looks like writers are not trying to mask it like they used to.

Dex-chan lover
It's almost like the industry is capitalizing on something happening? Hmmm I wonder what that could be. Loneliness is at all time high for 18-35 yo across the world. We also have Isekai's that are about escaping to another world for the sake of escapism... well because their past life was shit, or their dream unfulfilled, etc.

I think we are in the META of writing stories alluding, responding, and appealing to IRL current events/status quo. It's not a new style, but it looks like writers are not trying to mask it like they used to.
Thing is they could do all what your saying and do it well and not a by the numbers approuch. If the market wasn't so saturated at the moment and everyone wasn't scrambling for content I can guarentee you about 70% of all the series being released atm would never have made it to magazine.

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah not feeling the entire premise. There are at least two other manga with similar premise but better reasoning other than "I saw you delivering newspaper and I fell in love because of that" reasoning.

Users who are viewing this thread