Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi

One of the best shoujo manga I ever read. I love how it avoids the cliches of a shoujo man while remaining shoujo

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is surprisingly good. It's the first shoujo manga, that I've enjoyed to read. It deserves an Instant Follow.

YES! Crunchyroll is also translating this but they're missing chapters and updates really slow. Glad another group is picking it up.

Group Leader
As far as I know there aren't any missing chapters though. Also, chapter 20 is the latest one so they're up to date.

The cover looks so good. This time atleast the male lead is enjoyable. The female lead is great tho.

damn its cute but the male lead is a dick. teen version of male mc from dame na watashi ni koishite kudasai

Dex-chan lover
Would someone get new chapters out already, if chapters can be ripped immediately from MangaPlus and Viz, why can't someone do the same with Crunchyroll?

I had read this up to Chapter 25 volume 4 on Manga Rock? Anyone know where I can read the rest? Since its not being uploaded in english here ^^

I'm up to date through buying the official releases and it's definitely one of my favorite shoujo. Seems as if more chapters are being uploaded on here which is nice, definitely recommend to anyone reading this comment section

Users who are viewing this thread