Boku to Mimoza no 75-nichi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Telemetry and Telecolor

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering how the guy tracked them down... I don't think they would be stupid enough to use their real name while buying the boat ticket. Also, the hug was cute.

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
I'm wondering how the guy tracked them down... I don't think they would be stupid enough to use their real name while buying the boat ticket. Also, the hug was cute.

Thanks for the chapter!
Well he probably is actually a police detective, albeit a dirty one working as a mob enforcer, so he probably has underlings/buddies on the force feeding him info about sightings of the pair, or can use his authority to check CCTV footage and question employees at highway toll booths and the ferry dock.

Dex-chan lover
Yakuza-man right on schedule. I was half expecting him to have a gun trained right at them in that last moment

Aggregator gang
This makes so much sense since (though we don't know his age) he's a young boy for the first time feeling love and lust and that doesn't necessarily mean romantic love but let's how the author navigates this. If its heading towards a companionship I'm more excited since it genuinely feels like she has no interest towards him like that

Users who are viewing this thread