Boku wa Imasugu Zense no Kioku wo Sutetai. - Akogare no Inaka wa Jingai Makyou deshita - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
so the only reason tokyo is populated cuz its safe? i only see demerits when they compare country side to tokyo lol.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's, fantasy culture shock

so the only reason tokyo is populated cuz its safe? i only see demerits when they compare country side to tokyo lol.
...have you read the previous chapters?
It's because when the event started, everybody nake refuge at the city and continue to be populated because of that. The reason why the village aren't bustling because it's literally a wild borderlands. Only those have powers can survive. So the only people that can survive are those that have the powers i.e people that lived there since the apocalypse.

They're now trying to "tame" the nature so that people could repopulate the villages. You saw the armored train, no?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish I had the same bond as he did with his grandpa
also Grandpa mvp
I wanna live in that kind of country side

Dex-chan lover
Now that's, fantasy culture shock

...have you read the previous chapters?
It's because when the event started, everybody nake refuge at the city and continue to be populated because of that. The reason why the village aren't bustling because it's literally a wild borderlands. Only those have powers can survive. So the only people that can survive are those that have the powers i.e people that lived there since the apocalypse.

They're now trying to "tame" the nature so that people could repopulate the villages. You saw the armored train, no?
so?

Dex-chan lover
I'm like 85% sure Akira is actually a tomboy and not an actual boy. The Japanese don't typically use things like pronouns, so it can be easy to mix up a kid's gender when they naturally look androgynous.

Users who are viewing this thread