Boku wa Imasugu Zense no Kioku wo Sutetai. - Akogare no Inaka wa Jingai Makyou deshita - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update, it's nice seeing an isekai about a little kid even if he is technically reborn

Dex-chan lover
Isn't he a reincarnated person on the inside though?
Kinda creepy that he cried when he fell. For me at least.
old man inside: "wah" "wah".

old man inside being nursed: "weh" "weh" smug look

oh yeah, infants can't get hard ons so bad for you old man inside. Wait for 10 years.

Dex-chan lover
i mean depending on how much it'd hurti 'd prolly cry when scraping my knee as an adult too lol. But i mean i think even if he wasn't phased, it'd be weirder if he didn't cry/kids are expected to cry as opposed to him crying like in a temper tantrum wise when he doesn't get what he want lol

Dex-chan lover
pain tolerance is a very strange thing. Being older doesn't mean you take pain well. Being athletic doesn't mean you take pain well. Both of those can just be you literally being tougher to not get hurt in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
It's cute seeing him playing with other kids, but it made me wished his siblings could come and play with him

Dex-chan lover
yeah, it could go entirely without him being reincarnated. Wouldn't make his behavior any less believable (maybe more). There are plenty of kids who are forced to mature quickly due to being born into a difficult circumstance. He feels too timid for a reincarnated adult but just right for a kid trying not to worry anyone while struggling.

Dex-chan lover
Well it's not like he has all his memories anyway. It's kinda like he obtained the knowledge but not really the experience of living as an adult

Dex-chan lover
Have to say I'm enjoying the the more realistic fantasy setting. None of the slum kids gathering generic herbs and wacking slimes with sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread