Boku wa Imasugu Zense no Kioku wo Sutetai. - Akogare no Inaka wa Jingai Makyou deshita

Dex-chan lover
Needs the Isekai tag, but yeah, looks more novel than most so far.

Supporter
I like it!
It's so seldom you get a unique setting that you feel the author has really thought about...

Nice story so far with slight isekai but a fresh take. I hope this won't get dropped and get's a anime adaption.

Dex-chan lover
another instance of grown man
puts on his best toddler impression and fools his family

oh wow how cute it is
a 30 smthin yr old pretending to be their lil baby

Dex-chan lover
Looks like an example of how a troped-out-story can still be pretty good.
Quite a bit of trashy gamified elements in the setting, yet there's clearly a lot of world building and proper pacing. Hopefully no <SKILLZ>, levels, or a "system", or any stupid shit like that.

There is no novel, is there?
I know there's no tag but i gotta ask bc a novel of this would be a fun read.

Interesting concept up to now at least. As most likely many other readers, I'm really fond on how the author doesn't focus too much on the fantasy thing by using the context that "it's just everyday stuff" for anyone (except for the MC) and he's basically learning stuff on the go by watching or listening to others. The learning-stuff is well paced and doesn't feel too much theatrically injected.

For those who wonders, "theatrical injection" is how you call the common trope in manga where you got exposure of information such as a side character starting to explain things like a narrator after it happened in a way that would never actually happen in real life. As its name suggest, it's something you often see from live performance in theatre shows such as when a character move forward toward the public and shout loud what some characters are thinking or doing on the scene. In manga, especially isekai/fantasy stuff, you often get theatrical injection from the "intelligent" character in a party (usually a smart character with glasses).

Aggregator gang
is this monthly?
what a shame
if it was monthly it should be a very long chapter

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really invested in reading this manga, a bit sad the update is a lil bit slow, ohh well let's re-read it for the 20 times today

Users who are viewing this thread