Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
It seems like the MC might now have two fighters at his disposal, which helps a lot. Now that Tamaki has defeated a couple of orcs handily, she shouldn't be as scared anymore as before. I doubt she's ready to fight an elite orc yet, but the lesser ones shouldn't be a problem.

Supporter
"I'll never understand a woman's emotions. I mean, needing mental relief after getting raped and pissing yourself? What a different world they must live in, those women. Anyways, let me start teasing this girl for peeing herself in fear just now lololol."

What a great MC

Dex-chan lover
It seems like the MC might now have two fighters at his disposal, which helps a lot. Now that Tamaki has defeated a couple of orcs handily, she shouldn't be as scared anymore as before. I doubt she's ready to fight an elite orc yet, but the lesser ones shouldn't be a problem.
Their team now is balanced. We have:

Fighter with healing aka monk like but with weapons instead fists
Fighter with wind magic
Debuffer with earth magic which means can also tank some stuff with earth wall or prison or something else
Buffer with summoning magic and act as tank

We still miss a pure tank and healer though. The party will increase in +1 or 2 members I believe.

Now the joke of them leaking may end to become a meme between them. I can already imagine the newest member first fight will leak and the girls will say something like: "welcome to the first fight leaking club" just to ease their minds of they weren't the only ones doing but ended to surpass the fear and become stronger.

Dex-chan lover
Anyways, let me start teasing this girl for peeing herself in fear just now lololol.
That's actually a tried and true method of destressing and and distracting from trauma. Triggering that sort of "GIT OVER 'ERE SO I CAN MURDERIZE YA!" kind of reaction has a tendency to drag a person's mind off of the traumatizing experiences they just went through.

Also, as the old saw goes, when you trip and fall, a friend will ask you if you're alright, while your best friend will laugh and ask you how the ground tasted.

Users who are viewing this thread