Boku wa Kimitachi wo Shihai suru

Dex-chan lover
Got a super dismal, incel-bait feeling from the first chapter. Like the manga equivalent of a jizz tribute video. Is that the vibe overall?
It's a harem erotica with a different and really interesting twist, at least for me. I don't read that many harems, but this piqued my curiosity enough.

Dex-chan lover
Quite a different harem series. Wondering how it'll turn out. The male lead, despite getting the short end of the stick in various ways (life and current situation), is holding back, only "breaking character" when he's pushed too far. In comes a girl who's intentionally forcing situations that'll break that mold.

Dex-chan lover
Got a super dismal, incel-bait feeling from the first chapter. Like the manga equivalent of a jizz tribute video. Is that the vibe overall?
That is what this author is about, he only writes very edgy incely rapey stuff tied with a cutesy art bow. I clicked out of morbid curiosity to see if he grew out of it but he didn't even waited to the second chapter to do his shenanigans.

Fed-Kun's army
As soon as I saw the art I was like...
Oh boy, here we go again with this autor haha
I wonder if he has trauma with women or something

MD@Home

idk what you mean but this is some A tier power fantasy psychological/sex harem, would be S tier if character designs weren't 15.

and for the love of god no, don't you dare compare this masterpiece to the author's other work of the heroine. that shit legitimately made me feel unwell as i read it.

idk what you mean but this is some A tier power fantasy psychological/sex harem, would be S tier if character designs weren't 15.

and for the love of god no, don't you dare compare this masterpiece to the author's other work of the heroine. that shit legitimately made me feel unwell as i read it.
Yeah lil pup, the power fantasy part IS the shit part. If I wanted to see rapey power fantasy with a subtle spice of "society" I would just watch Euphoria

Dex-chan lover
Yeah lil pup, the power fantasy part IS the shit part. If I wanted to see rapey power fantasy with a subtle spice of "society" I would just watch Euphoria
^ Breaking it down correct.

Also "Society" is rad, but I've never seen "Euphoria". Googling suggests that it is not loved and coughed up the "Antichrist" poster (speaking of rapey and feeling unwell). I love that movie. In the way that makes you not ever want to see a thing again. Love is complicated.

Dex-chan lover
"Bratty kid needs to be corrected 💢💢💢💢"

- This series basically

Fed-Kun's army
why this autor goes the path ot the scumbag MC the previous manga was the same and the MC was killed by the girls he tortured.... I dont wait for great things about this one

Pretty decent series, about an MC who has a controlling submissive woman, who gets off on being dominated by the only man in the area... and tries to get everybody else under the MC's thumb.
Honestly, the MC in this series is actually a pretty decent guy, like Naofumi from Shield Hero. He doesn't WANT to be in control, but circumstances, and provocations dictate that he must take control, however slowly and long it takes, as long as they all end up surviving to the end.
I honestly hope that the surprise twist ending is gonna be either mad scientists or aliens finally pull down the wall and go "this was a social experiment, thank you, here's a new life."

Users who are viewing this thread