Boku wa, Yuri na Onee-chan wo Ouen Shiteimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.5 - I'll Cheer On Onee-chan! Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Wait what ? Fin for real ? That's kinda unexpected to say the least and so by extent it feel somewhat rush. What was the point of making the third girl look like a rival when she end up helping them ?That was a good ride but way too short to me .

Dex-chan lover
Well, if it had gone much longer he may have turned all those lesbians into bisexual shotacons anyway.

Double-page supporter
FIN?! Well that felt very abrupt... Shame, art and characters were enjoyable.

Thanks for your work on the series GoggledAnon and Decim.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the story could’ve at least gone for a bit longer...it so short that it shouldn’t even have bothered fleshing out a romantic rival.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It was good, the author probably didn't know what else to do with this premise, but what they did was good.

Fed-Kun's army
From what i know this series has not ended. The fin at the end was most likely just the ending of the vol. Though i do think this means that they've caught up since (from when i looked) there is only one vol. out atm.

Power Uploader
@Speedphoenix It should, but I don't know how to do that myself. I assume only people with certain ranks can do that.

@imkyo "Fin" does mean the end, at least as far as Yuri-Hime uses it. It's a single volume lengthed series, much like Vacation Mao and Lily Maria before it.

Dex-chan lover
Sad that it comes as short and a bit rushed, but damn this was enjoyable. Really ended up feeling like I want more, but I guess I prefer a short seried finished rather than one that never goes anywhere or that gets dropped.

Thanks for bringing this cute couple and best shota wingman <3

Dex-chan lover
>fin

that's it boys, I'm pressing the nuke button.

jokes aside, thanks for the scanlators for bringing this to us. This is a (very) short and quite fun read.

Users who are viewing this thread