Boku wo Shirita Sugiru Shimizu-san - Ch. 1.1

It was actually nice, at first I didn’t expect anything much, I just randomly selected the manga and then I realized this manga has a potential and if it continues i would like to keep reading it. Btw in manga’s I specifically pay attention to the drawings at first more than the story and they were pretty nice too.

I think it was a solid chapter and willing to see the future of this overall thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Oho~ what have we here? A self insert manga for the sensei? Let's see how this pans out...
At least this dude learned to never look up comments about his work early on in life.
I'm trying to think of another manga that starts right at the start of the cultural festival arc and I can't think of anything. Interesting choice. I hope it's a marker for some originality. Sono bisque's latest fumble into trope town still has me mad.

Dex-chan lover
Oho~ what have we here? A self insert manga for the sensei? Let's see how this pans out...
At least this dude learned to never look up comments about his work early on in life.
I'm trying to think of another manga that starts right at the start of the cultural festival arc and I can't think of anything. Interesting choice. I hope it's a marker for some originality. Sono bisque's latest fumble into trope town still has me mad.
Sono bisque is now completely another thing now, and a very disappointing one at that.

Back to this, it was kind of refreshing for not only FMC (who of course was going to support MC because no-plot-otherwise) but their classmate to be all chill about it

Dex-chan lover
Normies wear black laced panties - ok. They also have triple ear piercings - yep.

Dex-chan lover
Sono bisque is now completely another thing now, and a very disappointing one at that.

Back to this, it was kind of refreshing for not only FMC (who of course was going to support MC because no-plot-otherwise) but their classmate to be all chill about it

... and this mc will write a manga with Shimizu as his model. O.K. LET'S GOOOO!!!

Aggregator gang
People talking about how abruptly this chapter ends, no one talking about this feels like chapter 1.2 or even chapter 2. The start just feels like we're missing previous context.

Users who are viewing this thread