Bokura no Complex

Dex-chan lover
I can't seem to find the chapter on the group's page. Can someone PM me the chapter?

Group Leader
Too bad it's a one-shot, I wanted to see them date each other and marry and maybe have kids-

I can see the potential just oozing from this manga. It genuinely hurts me that the author made this as short as she did as I can honestly see this becoming a truly gorgeous story of struggles with body issues. regardless of the possibility for a stronger story, the lack of plot and character development makes this book blend into the great sea of manga, which to me is a fucking travesty as the author is clearly talented, she just didn't have the room to strut her stuff.

Contributor
While I could wish for this to be longer, I have serious respect for the depth of character, as well as the appreciation for the difficulty of communication and understanding that we have as humans, that the author manged to so completely capture in five pages.

Double-page supporter
?!?! that's it?!?! i mean?!?! this could be the 'it' shoujo manga but?!?! that's it?!?! it's cute btw

Users who are viewing this thread