Bokura no Hentai

Dex-chan lover
Those feels when you identify with one of the characters...

Damn this series needs more attention on MangaDex! This was such a great manga. Great characters, great seeing them change (heh) and develop, and the ending made me cry tears of happiness when I read it 2 years ago. Re-reading right now. I really do identify with Marika, but I'm not sure how I truly feel about myself...

Dex-chan lover
reading this again for the 4th time
a must read for those interested in gender, identity, and self-discovery
also trauma
a shit ton of trauma

a52

what i expected: trans

what i got: trauma

i mean it's a good read, but jesus christ it's heavy

Contributor
that was really fucking good. and it handled the trans stuff rather well. truly dont think im gonna find anything this good for a while, atleast this good at handling gender.

edit: on the epilouge:
the epilogue is really fucking depressing, dont bother if you thought this ending was good enough.

>that was really fucking good. and it handled the trans stuff rather well. truly dont think im gonna find anything this good for a while, atleast this good at handling gender.

Youre embarrassing and its really sad that youre incapable of viewing or critically interpreting fiction in any other way than through latest culturally approved fad optics and-or academic slash environmentally imprinted programming. Limiting yourself to diet of 'queer' (even loosely) themed comics exclusively gotta be doing something to your brain, because so far Ive seen you posting here two types of things only: either giving a title your stamp of lgbutiq wokeness approval and singing its praises (which are sometimes amplified with trademarked kasparian iteration of the word 'fuck'), or expressing displeasure when you think the topic of broadly defined "identity" has been mishandled. It cant help that these manga are more of then not extremely removed from reality of how things are, not only in the west, but life in general.

There were also many bitch trips when people tried to challenge your beliefs, but lets not talk about them, cause there hasnt been one that didnt come off as pathetic or extremely petty.

Intellectually youre an equivalent of middle aged woman who believes herself cultured because she reads over 300 harlequin novels a years.

Fed-Kun's army
surprisingly wholesome despite starting out so dark. Great stuff.

This is was a heavy one to read for me. But i like the story about their love and the drama is really good.

I have read this about 4 times and it gets better ever time. This is my favorite thing ever no exceptions

Users who are viewing this thread