Bokura no Kiseki - Vol. 19 Ch. 80

Fed-Kun's army
some action !

I'm starting to think there is a spying form of magic.
someone is probably trying to kill Vincent because of his strong bound with the prince. but since Zeze was alone with teshimano most of the time they were discussing about the past and the 2 ppl who are the most involved with them are not the one attacking (ootomo and motoi) the kille probably spyed on them.

we even did get a hint about "phone information can be stolen " so we have a leak of information somehow

Thank you for the update and
d2f6ab1__011.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhh it's getting exciting. I love how Zeze immediately took control as if he was Eugene.

These 4 boys are my favorite right now! Ughhh Teshimanoooo 😢

This is one intense chapter!

Tesshi... D:

I wonder if he's getting targeted to help trigger more memories for Zeze :/

That thing with Nishina = (most likely) Lucas though... if it's true, why he seems to know Ashley really well to the point that he can impersonate him?

I love the details trivia corner! Totally didn't realize that earring decoration, so looking forward to other details.

Aggregator gang
@sherenia no the mastermind faction didn't know who the prince is so I doubt it's to trigger Zeze's memories. Few chapters ago Moto warn Tesshi that the mastermind faction may became frustrated because there's no clue about prince whereabouts and Tesshi may get attacked to lure the prince out as Tesshi is the prince's close aide, and boy they did ...

Users who are viewing this thread