Bokura no Kiseki

It lives!
Maybe Nanaura was getting instructions from someone who claimed they were Veronica?

Dex-chan lover
Damn this manga is awesome. I tried to read it years ago and found it confusing so I stopped, what a mistake.

Dex-chan lover
@Prominis well that can't be it because he already knows
minami is the real veronica
. Rather, it makes more sense from the revelations of one of the earlier chapters that
he betrayed them somehow in the past and now a person who knows of this is controlling Nanaura

https://bokuranokiseki.livejournal.com/

It's being translated here and is up to chapter 80-something, but nobody is typesetting. If you are really desperate, you can read further on that site.

Group Leader
i'm gonna have to finish this manga in the next life because i'm gonna be dead before it ends

Can anyone tell me if this is gonna evolve being a club meeting sim? currently @ ch32 and while I love the premise my god is it a drag to get trough when you constantly get blue balled every time some fucking answers seems to be on the horizon...

I was gonna read this but I swear I can’t remember who’s who they all look the same to me

I'm only on Chapter 28, but why is it taking Harusumi so long to reveal that his secret (who he is)? I don't get it.

Just binged this manga and it was amazing. Still slightly confusing on who is who but it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Highly recommended!

We. Need a character chart with everyone’s previous and present life!!! I mean the only ppl I know and remember r Veronica/manami, rida/haruka(or was it something else?), zeze/eugine, and glen/girl I can’t remeber her name. Yup that’s about all I know -_-

Group Leader
Haha I will think what I can do. For now, I'm trying to keep up-to-date "reincarnation chart" on Bokura no Kiseki Fandom (wikia) page. BUT!! THIS ONE IS UP TO DATE WHICH MEANS: SPOILERED.
It's a bit of the problem here too... because nothing is set in stone and information can change in really abrupt way.

Supporter
Whelp i do have a super hard time with name
That will be a fun ride according to your comment lol ^^

I just found this around a day or two ago and wow. This is really good! I’m so glad to see it on the front page when it got updated! Im literally hooked on the series more than ever.

Thank you for all the hard work in translating!
I’ll be sure to keep an eye out on every updates this series have 💕

Users who are viewing this thread