Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Love story between a horny moron and a pain-in-the-ass weirdo. How cute.
(seriously, side characters are quite entertaining)

Power Uploader
chapter 84 is a special as far as I've seen from discussions. also, aren't the chapters by "unknown" group actually CR rips? doesn't that make it an official scan?

I always assumed usa hair was black when i read this a long time ago, but after rereading some of the coloured pictures show it white or brown. So what is his actual hair colour?

Romance is great. Comedy is great. The ending is great. This manga is great.

Cohabitation comedy starring trash people that have sense of comradery (with some decent ones thrown in, just for kicks) - something like "Grand Blue", but without diving. Or in other words, something like "Grand Blue" - if you liked it, you'll probably be satisfied with this one too. Personally i don't care much about romantic subplot, but it gives the whole thing a sense of progression, so it was probably a good idea to mix it in.

Anyway, it's great and surprisingly enjoyable (summary suggest something generic). I'm really glad that i happen to stumble upon it.

Dex-chan lover
this is a masterpiece
but it gets rushed as it was cancelled
the author should do a continuation series following them on university
he clearly had plans to evolve their relationship for at least some 100 chapters

Argh. I thought that i didn't care about romance here, but that referred only to pain in the ass moomin x weirdo meister pairing. You don't introduce another ship in the last ten chapters and do nothing with it in tankobon extras.

Still a great read though. Mayumi's such a lovable piece of trash.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is the bs manga where MC and his to be GF get cockblocked in every fucking situation. Also they weren't allowed to date and kiss for whatever stupid reason.

I'm not recommending this piece of garbage manga!

@havelmom
How can such mangas be masterpieces? The romance in there progresses like a slug. I'd much more recommend mangas like Minamoto kun Monogatari.

Contributor
@monkey123 Because it's not ONLY romance but slice of life comedy about all manor's residents.

And Minamoto-kun is boring haremshit.

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66
Your comment is blasphemy! ?

I couldn't care less about the manor's residents, especially the drunkard who drowns in self-pitty.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is trash 50 chapters are nothing happens, development at -1. dont bother reading this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Very disappointing series.
Where Love Lab is daring, innovative even, and simply comedy genius, this MIYAHARA Ruri manga has bad art, a boring tropy story and boring tropy characters, complete with a blonde girl who always smiles and is always above everything, a mischivious old woman, a straight hero who likes his girls to need his protection and a dark-haired heroine who takes a stick to the boys for comic effect but is nothing more than a spiritless wallpaper of a character who's only function is to look weak, innocent and cute so that the hero and by extension the misogynist reader can feel like a strong man by protecting her from life.
complete trash in other words.
I had expected better from the mangaka who writes Love Lab, but it seems Ruri did a lot of growing between this and Love Lab.
thank heavens for that,

You know, i'm actually really warming up to the idea that there's something wrong with you. Cognitively. Every one of your comments sounds exactly the same.

So go back to reading your gay shit. Or maybe, just maybe, look up some serious takes on your beloved social cause instead of trying to apply gender studies slash third wave feminism optics to EVERYTHING other than that. Bechdel is a great start - intimate, if not overly dry and personally dissociated.

...and that obsession with hair colors and "misogyny" is just bizarre. Fail.

edit: now that i think about it, you're very similar to kronix, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread