Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Dex-chan lover
Anyone has the raws for the extra chapter that was in the fanbook which took place 8 years after the end of the series? Would like to translate it if possible.

where the fuck are the missing chapters??????? this is the extreme level of pain

i guess it's time to learn Japanese and just read raw xd

@r3trix14 you can read translations on other sites, you don't need to resort to raws, just google the manga's name with the chapter and you'll find it.

Dex-chan lover
@Leviathanmiuna tbh I find this better than sakurasou cause it has less needless drama and no rival that will obviously lose to make you feel sad or angry

But I guess if you want more drama stuff then sakurasou is better.

Dex-chan lover
Ch 94
Get stuffed Takahashi you do not have higher specs than Usa lol, slimy homewrecker of a man trying to go for someone in a relationship. It's made worse by the fact that she had just had a fight and was drunk🤢

Honestly, if I ever had any relations with people like Mayumi and Sayaka, I'd be swinging hands daily. Being an asshole is not a character trait, its a fatal flaw.

Actually, I would like to add more now that I've read further. Mayumi is just a straight bitch. Single old woman can be used as a funny character trait, but this is......so aggravating. She does all this petty shit but since it's fiction it's just brushed off as her "quirk". Sayaka's bad, but Mayumi is just terrible. Why are you so hateful? Why are you so petty? Why do you beg for sympathy when your actions prove you aren't worthy of it? This whole rant was triggered by chapter 46. My man's does some research to make the girl he likes happy, and she just eats it as a reflex. How utterly disgusting. If I was there on the last page of that chapter, I'd be kicked out of the boarding house for fatally wounding a tenant. No joke. I would literally be unable to contain my anger and contempt.

I really liked this manga but starting from chapter 29, the translation feels so bad I'm barely enjoying it any more. I don't really know what's wrong with it but it feels like the subtlety of the dialogue was thrown away and it's just very basic but also bland and unattractive translation. Now I think I can understand why when I open some mangas, the narrative doesn't hook me. It might be because it's translated in such a way that the narrative doesn't hook people any more.

Fed-Kun's army
So is the romance ending happy or sad? They end together or not. Someone spoil it t

Dex-chan lover
@calmbreez
they do end up together, but we barely see their relationship, this is was axed and rushed
the epilogue is even worse
this was one of my favorite manga, it's so funny, and I wanted to give it a 10/10
I had to settle for 8/10 because of how bad and unsatisfying the end is

Dex-chan lover
@b4nji man, I really feel you! Maybe not to the point of killing her, but she surely deserves a beating and to be kicked out of the house. I don't know how much she pay in rent, but I strongly doubt it's worth the costant abuse... and the crocodile tears act after is even worse. I would like to see her getting what she deserves, but I have the suspect that the author is shipping her and Shiro together...

Users who are viewing this thread