Bokura wa Souyatte Iromeiteiku - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Am I dreaming or did a Japanese manga just have someone, at least mostly, rest their potential injury so it will get better instead of stupidly playing through the pain to get the win today at the cost of probably aggravating it?

Contributor
necktilt.png

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, am I to feel some type of fear from the girl giving shitty ominous statements? What?

I was in for the romance. Way too many developments I don't care about.

@ScrewYouTakenUsername

Yeah, i've noticed it as well. Compared to previous chapters it has definitely gotten a lot more stylized whereas they were a lot more thick and somewhat realistic beforehand, which i frankly liked a lot. To be honest, this track stuff and the new art style is starting to put me off. Just doesn't feel like the same manga i followed from before.

Dex-chan lover
I've never heard of a romance manga having a sport subplot this serious before

Dex-chan lover
@abdude13 "That Girl is not just cute" had a sports festival arc that some people couldn't resist whinging about every chapter. 6-7 chapters worth out of 60 and still people couldn't resist being sooky lalas.

Power Uploader
Last ch was never passed off as a release, it's said that it's a sample. The naming convention created for this series was that .1 ( or .2, no idea why there's a 12.2 without 12.1) chapters were these prequel doujinshis. If it were the full ch it'd be 13.9 or 14.1, not ch13.2 or ch14, which should be the next release of main series, and not doujinshis. Also why exactly wouldn't that be a proper translation

Users who are viewing this thread