Bokutachi ga Yarimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Breakup

Group Leader
Ayyy comment threads. I guess I can do some TL notes in here when the need arises now.

Contributor
Police officer's appearance was convenient, but he was damn good at talking down on them.

Oh, a police officer who isn't bent up on getting justice right away because he knows it's futile with all those powers on the background. Instead, he guilt-trip's the boys. Niiiiice

Aggregator gang
If only criminal felt this amount of pressure from their wrong-doings, the world will turn into a more peaceful & suitable place.

I like how the victims have been portrayed in such a positive light,even though they were criminals too basically.

Maybe it's about sympathy, being blinded by your own emotions from seeing a disaster happen, and instead of actually respecting the victims it's selfish act of coping with seeing the wrongs in the world.

I mean none of this can really be applied universally, but got me to think about how the victims are usually portrayed by the media, sure the thing that happened was bad but it's always this black and white split. Look at the BLM riots happening, a lot of people were busy using death of someone else as an excuse to release their anger and the victim was trancended to be some kind of saint. Even though he had history of drug abuse and other things, but if you bring that up you just get called a racist. It does not make what happened right, but i think not being level-headed led to more problem, the riots, which ultimately didnt really change much of anything, other than make the split between the extremeties even bigger.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the victims have been portrayed in such a positive light,even though they were criminals too basically.

Maybe it's about sympathy, being blinded by your own emotions from seeing a disaster happen, and instead of actually respecting the victims it's selfish act of coping with seeing the wrongs in the world.

I mean none of this can really be applied universally, but got me to think about how the victims are usually portrayed by the media, sure the thing that happened was bad but it's always this black and white split. Look at the BLM riots happening, a lot of people were busy using death of someone else as an excuse to release their anger and the victim was trancended to be some kind of saint. Even though he had history of drug abuse and other things, but if you bring that up you just get called a racist. It does not make what happened right, but i think not being level-headed led to more problem, the riots, which ultimately didnt really change much of anything, other than make the split between the extremeties even bigger.
Exactly. The people they killed are actual trash. They literally saved so many people. Like the kids from that school is actually gonna kill someone.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. I wonder if its a big IQ play for the Detective to make them fall more into the guilt trip and eventually to the point of making themselves want to arrest themselves or its some sadistic revenge play.

Users who are viewing this thread