Bokutachi ga Yarimashita - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - And Then, We

Come on i really don't want them to turn themself in. Hope in a(nother) plot twist

Contributor
And so, the gang decided to enjoy one last day of freedom. In their rapture, they accidentally killed another person. Whoops. The end.

Let's see how this will continue in the next volume
with 2 volumes left it's not very likely they will just end up in prison and bye

Dex-chan lover
I am not buying it from Maru, i bet he will pull some shit down the line.

Aggregator gang
It just proves how their essence is pure-white, it couldn't accept or assimilate with the black strain at all, that incident left. They constantly suffered from all of the overbearing feelings. Finally come to a conclusion to free themselves from this chains coated in lava. Nice decision. They're utterly fragile to malice. Such nice bunch but wait I still don't care any less for maru. F OFF dude
You should suffer more

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why would Paisen and Maru decide to do that too. let me think...

for Maru, was the fight with shithead really the turning point for him to realize his wrongdoings? it doesnt feel as impactful.

And for Paisen, turning himself in will definitely lose his cash flow from his Dad unless his real goal is to entirely cut ties with him by also cutting off the money he's getting from him so he could feel less guilty using the money he owned himself.

Users who are viewing this thread