Bokutachi no Remake - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - It's not like we can't help it....

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
They just have to creative with it. A series of well shot pictures with good lighting set to a decent score similar to a static image version of the timelapse scene in "UP". They're doing a media/film-making course right? Your success doesn't depend on how brilliant your film actually is, it's how good you can bullshit a deep and thoughtful explanation for your choices to make people think your film is brilliant. Also they're probably going to be graded on pre-production, editing, and audio as well, so as long as they didn't mess that up they're covered.

Dex-chan lover
@imtrash5
Damnit, they never end up with the hottest girl! What about Nanako? Please don’t tell me she ends up with Tsurayuki or another guy

Group Leader
@johnpoop2529 There's no info on the next chapters about Tsurayuki and Nanako but you will see .... with Kyouya very soon i think they are together around chapter 12-13 if not sooner, also we are taking a little break so no chapters soon

@imtrash5, did u read the novel? bc i've seen illustrations where
Nanako kisses Kyouya, even tho he seems a bit shocked. Idk if this is after Aki and MC gets together or before. bc i've also seen illustrations where Aki kisses kyouya and he seems a bit shock too. also does anything happen to Eiko?
idc about spoilers, so if u can message me that'd be great

Images
Bokutachi.no.Remake.full.2539330.png
Bokutachi.no.Remake.600.2495527.jpg

Group Leader
@ArcTicKronos
So, first i don't actually read the novel but i read the raws until the last chapter published, so in the picture with Kyouya kissed by Shinoaki it is in the manga and he is just surprised because he wasn't expecting it but (in the manga) in the next panel he kisses her too, and we can see Nanako sad seeing them so *big brain time* she must be in love with Kyouya so even if i don't read the novel i guess she did that because she is desparate or just to show her feelings to Kyouya but i assure you that after that kiss it is said that they are going out together but the manga isn't up to the point

Edit : No info about Eiko for now, also i can't hotlink the raws and the moment i'm talking about so if you want to check it you can just send me a message or a DM

Group Leader
I’m glad for the spoilers 2months no update and it seems like the manga will play on a heavy plot afterwards so it’s all good drop drop drop

Users who are viewing this thread