Bokutachi no Remake - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2 - "Not bad"

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Thanks for the chapter!

It's kinda hard to figure out what the video is about without movement, don't you think?

Wow 2nd part so soon after. You're a legend. You missed a few capilized letters on names. Thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
@NoFileMurphy thanks, it was actually a problem from my side, even though chrizza told me a million times about it (sorry chrizza (˃﹏˂) ), will keep it in mind.

Group Leader
@Richman
Hmm not really.
Combine page 5 and page 6.
You can see train and nanako.
The story about the little girl sitting there, after train goes along, little girl grow up and wear sailor suit (teen).
And so on, until the teen girl become mother and have daughter and have memories in train station.

Contributor
fused the pictures

gfuHWvo.png

hv9PkKQ.png

Thank you for the chapter, I hope with the anime announced we would see more love for this title.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, they didnt let us see the whole short video? Guess even the author couldn't figure out how their video was gonna be made and just winged it showing us the characters being impressed by the video instead. With just few frames of the video, I just dont get how impressive it would be even with good editing cuz it's just a slide show in the end. Hope the anime brings it to justice and pizazz us with MC's rad mlg editing skills.

More please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread