Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - Ch. 111 - The [X] that the Predecessor Visits is Sometimes Filled with Abnormality

Dex-chan lover
That muffler & coat put Kirisu-Sensei's 'Hnnngg' factor way past 11/10. Then the mangaka hit me with that glorious panel of Sensei's fine legs as she imagines wonderful things in the bathtub - the vision has been burned onto my retinas.

reminds me of Sarah from The Witcher

edit: anyway, Sensei best girl!

Dex-chan lover
I'm somewhat conflicted here.
On the one hand, ghosts and the like aren't real, so it's an amazing apartment to rent for such a cheap price... probably the best offer in all of Japan. And again, ghosts aren't real, so there's no inherent danger here.
On the other hand, this type of stuff is exactly what we criticise lots of horror movie characters for: Seeing an offer that's too good to be true and jumping on it immediately, only to end up getting mutilated by murderous ghosts.

Dex-chan lover
You foolish realtor! Just nod and smile and get the damn apartment off your hands!

And start a new arc where Sensei is roommates with a tiny ghost!

Double-page supporter
@DreamCarver I think they are required by law to tell these kinds of things. They must tell if there are leaks, damage...etc....This to prevent being sued. Might be different in Japan though.

Dex-chan lover
QpnBp7G.jpg

Aggregator gang
She seems like a good girl, though. And parenting would fit the 2 of them 😇

Users who are viewing this thread