Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - For whom do the geniuses oppose [X]?

Dex-chan lover
You don't have to like that teacher since she was a bitch about it, but she's pretty much doing what they're supposed to do outside of a fictional world where everything can go your way just because you worked hard. Reality isn't quite so kind, and getting someone to admit that they're probably not going to be able to get where they want to go but could succeed somewhere else is kind of an important role in guiding students toward adulthood.

For every "I was told I wouldn't succeed so I just worked harder and finally got there" story you hear in real life, there's hundreds or thousands that would never make it no matter how hard they keep trying. At the least you should be convincing these two girls to consider using their strong points as back ups if they do fail to make it with their desired choice. Maybe there's a field of study in what they're strong at that they would actually be okay with if it comes down to that.

Users who are viewing this thread