Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

Contributor
@DogVTF

On the official MangaPlus website, whose chapters are linked here after some time.
Though only the first few chapters and the latest few chapters are available at any given time.

Otherwise, for all of the other chapters, one of many aggregator sites.

Dex-chan lover
Nice of you to give Sekijo development finally in a universe that isn’t even canon 4/5 of the time, author.

I hate how he fucked this series so much.

Dex-chan lover
@serveral, no because when VN do have multiple routes the common route doesnt take 13/14 of the entire VN with the final chapter being the "decision", the common route ends midpoint or even sooner.This is a manga, it have a linear narrative, not a CYOA book and certainly not a VN .

Maybe its just Rizu that doesnt work out but at least Uruka had a feeling of being definite, this is just "what if Uruka goes to Australia" but Nariyuki being removed from being a character and into a self-insert just so shippers can get their ending IS a copout, even VN dont give a route to every single girl that have a unique sprite (until the fandisk or special editions, Mayumi in Shuffle as a example) and each route have its own specific to the route narrative that focus on the couple, not some "generalist harem highjinks" that you then pick who wins out of a choice box.

Fed-Kun's army
@Exile

This is a manga, it have a linear narrative, not a CYOA book and certainly not a VN .

This is actually whatever the author wants it to be. You know typically in literature when something is written in a particular manner repeatedly by many authors to the point that certain outcomes are expected by readers we call that a "cliche." If the author wants to break out of the traditional format and provide multiple endings, why not? Certainly no one here is owed a linear ending.

Maybe its just Rizu that doesnt work out but at least Uruka had a feeling of being definite, this is just "what if Uruka goes to Australia" but Nariyuki being removed from being a character and into a self-insert just so shippers can get their ending IS a copout

Uruka is definite, they are all definite, all you have to do at this point is read them decide which one you liked better and move on when the manga is finished. As far as I can tell Nariyuki still has his own personality, likes, and dislikes, so I fail to see how he as become a "Self-insert." I certainly know I don't identify with him in any way, as he is about as different from me as can be. Will shippers enjoy that this series has multiple different endings? Maybe? But you know you aren't being forced to participate in any of that right? I know that I'll be able to enjoy the whole of the story and move on once the manga is finished. You don't have to create a headcanon or anything It's really not that big of a deal.

even VN dont give a route to every single girl that have a unique sprite (until the fandisk or special editions, Mayumi in Shuffle as a example) and each route have its own specific to the route narrative that focus on the couple, not some "generalist harem highjinks" that you then pick who wins out of a choice box.

You should play Clannad mate, I guarantee that every single side character that isn't married or getting married has a route. There are also several VN companies that go out of their way to provide routes for side characters even in the main games, Minatosoft in particular are very notorious for doing so.

Dex-chan lover
I came here thinking this series was almost done so I can finally pick it back up but from these comments the author decided to do multiple endings to get through every route? Can someone clarify lmao

It's the better version of first one here we upload the proper scan...
In first one there are lots of chapters missing and some are not good in quality and translation also not good...
I uploaded the chapters but it's still in pending (verification) because it's my first upload...
Please support us and also the original creator of Manga

@praveen20 better version or not, it's still a duplicated entry.
Rule 1.6: Do not add duplicate entries. Search for multiple alternate titles before adding a series.
Please remove and upload properly. Chapter and entry will be remove once moderators check and see the report.

Group Leader
This is a duplicate entry. You should have read the rules, and I don’t know why you felt that you needed a new entry for this manga

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Praveen20 Uploading official releases to Mangadex is against the rules, please don't do it again.

hey, where did all the chapters go? i lost my tracking counter here. someone pls explain

Aggregator gang
@Galva: Jamini's Box had some tensions with MangaDex so they decided to separate from them and keep it to just their website. Since they took back permission of allowing their chapters to be uploaded here, they removed everything.

Another person tried to start posting chapters, but it was directly from the official manga, which is against MangaDex's rules, so that had to go too.

We now have MangaPlus as some sort of partnership, but they only keep the most recent chapters up and delete the older ones since they're the official English release (MangaPlus has their own rules, which doesn't cross with MangaDex's).

So now we just gotta wait until a group re-translates everything. But whether someone will is another matter entirely since we're talking over 160 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread