Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

Double-page supporter
Finally done with her route hers took so long! Finally going on to the best girls next!

Dex-chan lover
@ramenos Since there are 5 routes (Uruka, Rizu, Fumino, Mafuyu, and Asumi) I doubt we'll get a Harem route. Unless they do a Secret Route similar to Otome Games, where it's either a Harem or another girl who is not a part of the main 5.

😄😄😄Really liked the this thinking that everyone getting their wish come true in different story lines. 😄Otherwise it was going to be a same harem ending🙄

Aggregator gang
@KingNova777: I hope you're right. It's shaping to end up like that, so I personally hope a Harem route is possible solely because I just want to see how that shapes out (if not, we always have the H Doujin to satisfy that)

Double-page supporter
Goddammit, everything I want to read lately is taken by mangaplus, lol. Thank goodness for a beefy backlog

dumb ass question anyone know where to read the missing? i stopped around 150 and thats where the rizu arc is

Dex-chan lover
Wtf ? A friend had told me this had already ended.

Guess he was high af or something.

Kinda want to read this but will wait till it ends i hate following this type of blue-balling harem series, i wait for the end, read it, if he at least chooses 1 girl i read the rest of the series.

I know weird but nothing breaks my balls more then a series like this with an open ending, authors that do that can suck the filthiest part of my scrotum.

Contributor
@JustCallMeDaBoss
Technically, your friend is/was correct.
It did end, with Nariyuki (MC) choosing one girl, definitively. It was NOT an open ending.

But,
then the author revealed he was going to have a total of 5 separate routes/timelines, one for each main love interest, which is why the manga hasn't ended yet. (two out of five routes completed)

Banned
What the fuck? Why are almost all the chapters missing?
Is this that flakey bullshit translator redacting everything they did again?
If they were going to do that then why did they even bother translating in the first place? At least if they'd never done this, someone else would have translated it instead and we'd actually HAVE the complete manga by now, rather than just a small handful of orphaned chapters.

Shit... I actually wanted to read this one too.

Don't know how to end your manga? Just make every possible ending so that no reader will hate you.

Users who are viewing this thread