Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

I started wanting to save a cute picture of my best girl on manga plus protected website and I ended up seeing HOLY S HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MANY COPYRIGHTS CLAIMS HAS MANGAPLUS MADE AROUND THE INTERNET. Kinda pisses me off tbh. I just wanted to save a picture, now I want them to f off.

Dex-chan lover
@daweo
It's officially licensed, and the site it's licensed to only makes the first and last three chapters available for free. If you want to read it all, you'll have to either pay them or find it at a nonlegal source.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 173 shows you that the author indeed reads the doujins.
Nice.

I'm so glad I went to the end to see who he chose before I wasted my time. I already watched 7 episodes and had my hopes high for the short girl so my heart still hurts though *sigh*

Fed-Kun's army
@CardiBSlays: NOOOOOOO idea if you're out of date or you're talking about something else (I don't mind telling you I sometimes misread what someone wrote due to a case of the "I R Dumm"), but the manga has multiple endings. We've already seen the other three's and we just finished Asumi's. Next up is Kirisu's.

Fed-Kun's army
@IqbalArya: It's because of the English publishers. They sent MangaDex a C&D on select manga (which are all hot and popular at the moment) and MD is looking for a way to find a legal middle ground. Until then, MD is making sure to not make any waves and blocked all non-official scanlation content.
M+ has a partnership with MD and is one of the few sites that can upload official uploads but their policy is to only show the first 3 chapters and the latest 3. A few other official upload sites do this too.

So until a solution is found, this is what we gotta deal with...

Users who are viewing this thread