Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

Why am I not getting notifications of new chapters in my Follows section? It's the only such case for me.

This feel like the quintessential quintuplets and nisekoi for me.
But they are not sister.
And they are not childhood friend.

Its ok for me.

Fed-Kun's army
@hapi:
Whoever you want
won.

The mangaka made multiple endings.
The first was Uruka's ending. She was about to leave for America for her trip but Nariyuki managed to confess back to her before she left. When she returned, they resumed their relationship and were talking about marriage.

The next was Rizu's. She was haunted by the ghost girl, Misao (she only appeared in one panel in a chapter so no surprise if people forgot her), and with her and Nariyuki's help, they managed to resolve Sawako's family issues and entered into a relationship. Misao is implied to now haunt Sewako (who moved back home) and Rizu and Nariyuki live together.

Then came Furuhashi's ending. She faked an injury so Nariyuki would take care of her but felt guilty. Nariyuki didn't care and wanted to continue to cherish and protect her. She also finally admitted to Rizu and Uruka she loved him and got their support, so they officially entered into a relationship, finally accepting her feelings.

Then was Asumi's ending. She became an assistant doctor with her mom on an island and Nariyuki was the schoolteacher. He got into a bad accident but Asumi conducted surgery and saved him. It was revealed her dad knew they weren't dating from the beginning and was Nariyuki's dad's doctor before he died. Nariyuki harbored no ill will and Asumi accepted she loved him, making their relationship real.

Now we have Mafuyu's ending. As we can see, Mafuyu has a lot of mental trauma from her past she's having a hard time overcoming but Nariyuki is melting the ice.

She might be the final ending before the manga ends for real or we might have a surprise girl, or harem, ending after. Unlikely, but that's where we are.

Hope this helps!

@twilightfaze well appreciate the crap info of can upload last 3 chpts which is just redirects to offical so no u can t read latest here, also thx for the spoilers, at least this author is multi route as apposed to quintuples which seemed to mail it in with just a voted? ending

Fed-Kun's army
@bigstew00: Yeah, I agree, it friggin' sucks -_- (Also, you're welcome! ^_^ Glad I could help) JB didn't like how MangaDex did things for some stupid reason and decided to not only stop uploading but take all their chapters with them.

But because it's not part of the mass C&D from earlier this year, we just gotta hope a different scanlator group will come back and re-scanlate those chapters. I know I've been wanting to re-read this and this kills that.

Dex-chan lover
sensei arc might be the best one wtf. they got better, uruka and titty girl were the least interesting

Many of you are missing the old chapters and want to re-read them. So for you guys I bring you this site Don't link to aggregator sites. where you can read the manga till date. ✌😎

Dex-chan lover
@walczyk ikr, not like uruka and ogata have any development to begin with, just a cf with a crush and a classmate who got kissed accidentally. Furuhashi, sensei and senpai are definitely better.

Aw man.
I kinda want to see each girl reaction when Yuiga end up with someone else.

So is the next chapter the actual ending or what?
Anyways loved the sensei and Asumi routes so I feel satisfied

Users who are viewing this thread