Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Forbidden Love

Dex-chan lover
@Louffy666 If the comments to the first chapter are to be believed
they do the deed. Many times. I only remember one other incest manga that went the full mile (Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto).

Dex-chan lover
Ignore the negative people. It's an interesting story, so thanks for translating it.

And, side note: If you want to talk 20 year age gap, my sister is 37, and she's dating a 58 year old. He's almost the same age as our mom.

Thank you for the TL!! That reveal came a lot faster than expected. Wonder how soon til he finds out who his sister is.

Dex-chan lover
Friend: incest bad cause you are too similar

Her: we are pretty similar so let’s start dating

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Also did the author just criticize himself and his previous work considering it was a 20 years old age gap story and is now making incest story.

Double-page supporter
lol. my comment in the last chapter thread triggered so many tards. one even called me a r*tard. didn't know u could say that here. not snitching on him\her tho.

Fed-Kun's army
What the this is a pretty good read but it would be pretty bad if this happened in real life

I find it interesting that the Westermark effect isn’t taking hold here. He finds such an intense attraction to his sister because he’s never grown up with her so the Westermark effect doesn’t exist and genetic sexual attraction kicks in because that threshhold is gone.

Google the terms if you don’t know it people, very interesting science.

bruh it really sucks u fall in love with the girl she is beautiful and everything and then find out she is your younger sister :/😶😶

Users who are viewing this thread