Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Confession

Aggregator gang
Damn bro what’s it gonna be a lovers suicide or something? Really trying to hammer home the “this is going to be a tragedy” message.

You had me in the first half, and the middle half, and the third half. My degeneracy requires more erofuel

Dex-chan lover
@azhuresky Page 6 the word "confession" is misspelled. & on page 19 shouldn't it be "...it went with me having said nothing in the end."? Just binged this cause I didn't know this existed so all I can say is holy shit the revelation is going to be sadness & pain. The mom is something else & really baited us. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the mom is lying this chapter and is probably really dying. End confirmed it. But still...

Aggregator gang
Oh this is getting good. But watch it turn out she is not her daughter towards the end and after a lot of misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
At least they're in the right place, there's no laws against sibling relationships in Japan(assuming we're talking about consenting adults). About the only things they can't do(legally) is get married, or have kids (and I'm not too sure about the latter?...).

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan for the later it’s mostly about the family registry (cause it will lead to the married part) unless you somehow fool them saying you don’t know who the dad is maybe blame some random guy idk. so you can technically escape from it as long as you keep your relationship hidden.

Hope they won’t waste resource for a background check which they probably won’t.

Users who are viewing this thread