Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Location Hunting

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god no. Now this is really susceptible to NTR. I rather he tell her the truth so they can sort out their feelings together instead of watching some dumb NTR "drama" unfold and the MC regretting his stupid decisions.

Dex-chan lover
@Fireboy
This manga would be infinitely better if MC just told her she was his sister and they fucked anyway.
Exactly. It's not like there's any law prohibiting them from having relations, just some restrictions(like no marriage, no children). If they love each other, just go for it...

@fireboy

Then there wouldn’t be a manga.

The entire crux of this is dependent on the tension of keeping the secret.

People are saying “just tell her” but honestly that would mentally fuck most people up, this person you just start dating and having sex with is apparently your actual for real brothers not even half. That’s traumatizing potentially, the assumption that a persons initial reaction would be to shrug it off is sort of ridiculous.

Remember kids, meet the parents first before you do the deed.
You wouldnt want to be making the amateur mistake of fucking your blood related sister by accident afterall.

I can see how this revelation was potentially very traumatizing for the MC....that being said, MAN THE FUCK UP YOU SISTERFUCKER AND TAKE FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY

And @tseng thank so much for this info, I can be at peace with dropping this manga until more chapters come out

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely dropping this gross they done it and they blood related gross and she doesn't care hard pass

Users who are viewing this thread