Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Substitute

Dex-chan lover
@ProjectRado
the RAWS are only 1 chapter ahead and the girl kisses the 3rd guy although it seems like a gag played by author ,no info abt that till now

Fed-Kun's army
@fairestflower Both are in the wrong here. Him for not telling her when he found out or at least having a heart to heart about the subject matter, and the parents for not telling her after they told him. You are right it's just stupid unnecessary drama that isn't needed. I wonder when we'll have the rise of MCs that aren't wimps and have some amount of confidence or can speak their mind when the situation matters.

If the author ain't finishing this with the incest route I'll probably be as pissed as I were after I finished prison school

@DunhillNeko Just read the raws, the new guy has sex with the FMC in front of the MC whilst they recite their lines.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
And this is where I drop it, I fucking hate NTR, so cliche, I don’t understand who enjoys writing or reading it, it just makes me cringe

@3ds1234
I wonder when we'll have the rise of MCs that aren't wimps and have some amount of confidence or can speak their mind when the situation matters.
It's on the rise, honestly, even for shoujo manga we have couples that are able to communicate their feelings and problems, probably a reiwa thingy. But for this one we can only expect soap opera

Fed-Kun's army
@Jayymes I could only find the raws up to 12, which is the next chapter. Is that when it happens or did you find any more past that?

Dex-chan lover
this is so bad right now. ntr cliche and dense mc. and the raws are just 1 chapter ahead so we cant even skip to the eventual good part where the misunderstandings are cleared up and they still date even though they are siblings. now we just have to crawl through the pile of shit until we reach the good parts...

For god sake people, yes its NTR.. but its the best for these sibling... The brother should distance himself asap

Double-page supporter
@HellShade why must you be so wise, and why is the MC such a spineless faggot. You have a crazy hot girl who's super into you, so what if there's a minor obstacle like being related? Not their fault their parents were such shitbags and lied to em all their life.

All I want is a comfy sol romance with a brother and sister, why is that so hard? GODDAMNIT JAPAN

Dex-chan lover
why didnt the mother told FMC, he's her brother? that's huge plot hole right there. that's BIG PROBLEM considering the mother already know that FMC likes MC.

Dex-chan lover
@Qwertt posted this before on the main comments a couple of days ago but

chapter 12 spoilers
fmc and new guy are doing acting practice for the movie scenes, and they get to the kiss scene, while fmc is hesitant because she is still thinking about the mc she still do it (she is pouting and saying mc is insensitive and blablah, acting kinda like a tsundere), but well the new dude after the kiss say that when he did a kiss scene before, he was the same desperately thinking about his boyfriend face he was dating at that time, yes BOYFRIEND, so he is gay i guess, well mc heard it too, since he was watching lol

there were even some fangirls watching the practice, and reacting funny to the part where he said he had a boyfriend before

Fed-Kun's army
Hm
Just get straight to the point, dude. Why add unnecessary drama and extend it?

Users who are viewing this thread