Bondage Play - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
One just wants to pamper without any emotions specifically sexual

While the other is into a play that’s pretty darn sexual,

welp clearly glasses girl is benefiting no matter what

Ngl, being Tsukasa's pet seems relaxing as heck and a great breather. As long as you are on the same wavelength with your own wants and needs.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh I didn't expect them to try that in school, so of course there's gonna be trouble and rumors!! I never expect this to get even more dangerous XD
Also I love the white dress with the hint of transparency showing that there's no underwear... nice. Ah! On a second look, it seems she IS wearing white panties... oh well, I shouldn't have looked twice TwT

Thanks for the many updates today too!!!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"Isn't that suspicious"
What? You some extrovert that doesn't follow your bros/sis everywhere and stick to them like gum because you are lonely and only seek human interaction because you can't stand being by yourrself all the time?!

Aggregator gang
Oh, bondage play while in school? Kinky. And hot. And kinky and hot.
And a recipe for disaster.

Dex-chan lover
Being tied up is kind of relaxing in a way due to the calming effect applied pressure has on the body. It's why being tucked in feels nice.

Please, their classes would not be getting all worked up like that over these two hanging out more frequently. And I don't understand how you could say "hey those two girls were going to the bathroom together" and claim that it's suspicious when that is the top stereotype of girls.

Whatever, I'm along for the ride anyways lol Thanks for all the consistent updates!

here come the kink, wonder how it will end...

gossip going pretty fast in that school
thx for the trad

Aggregator gang
@avnirex It seems they're the talk of the school because it's weird to outsiders and their friends how they started spending all their time together. I think the whole 'going to the bathroom' thing is suspicious because maybe, after eating, they spend most of their time together there with Yui tying up Tsukasa. Some students probably think they're in the same stall together because their scissoring so I get it.

However their 'erotic play' is neither romantic or sexual at the moment so I wonder how 'yuri' this is going to get. One of the reasons why Tsukasa picks Yui is because she believesYui will not start sexualizing their relationship. I think with her previous 'dogs' she went along with it but after catching herself in the mirror she was triggered and realized that a line must be drawn. Yui accepts because she realizes she actually likes tying people up but still feels weird about doing it to her dad. The art is captivating though so I'm sticking through it til the end!

Dex-chan lover
"Really? That's crazy!!!" And pretty hot too, fumu~

Goddman this is the last uploaded chapter xD Well, gotta wait for more ^¬^

@anim8tur I suppose I can chalk up the unanimous gossip to a different school culture than the one I experienced. When I was in high school, drama mostly stayed within the circle of friends. It hardly ever spread enough for large groups to be talking about it at the same time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The bathroom stall though is still weird to me. Yui and Tsukasa are really dumb if they walked into a stall together with someone around to witness it. I assumed that they were smarter than that and wouldn't do that... If they were just seen in the bathroom together (like at the sinks and not in the same stall) then that's totally normal stereotypical girl behavior and not gossip worthy.

I guess they were stupid enough to get caught in the same stall though 😅

@anim8tur

On some level Tsukasa did enjoy the sex, she admits she liked 'feeling good' but ultimately it's just not what she wants out of the petplay and that triggering moment was less a revulsion towards the sex than it was that this was not what her dog fetish was supposed to be about.

This manga is pure fetish and it's very fun to see people expecting sex because those scenes with Tsukasa are the author explicitly telling us that this isn't a sex thing. It's in a way trying to educate the difference between a fetish and sexual fetish.

Aggregator gang
@avnirex Gossip ran amok at my old highschool. The stall thing is just proof of how excited Yui is and highlights her inexperience with handling her emotions. Also, I think for them it's their only opportunity to do these things since Yui's dad comes home early some times and maybe for Tsukasa, she's still trying to assert her dominance so asking Yui to come over her house and invade her personal domicile is a big no-no. Of course there's also the simpler reason, Tsukasa's house is never empty.

@fortunat080 totally agree. Their fetishes are not about sex. It seems to be about healing through gaining a sense of control. Tsukasa's dog, one she spent a fair amount of time bestowing affection to, ran away because his leash broke. Tsukasa's solution is simple; get a pet that's easier to train but what she hadn't accounted for was the sexual component for her hetero male pets so she goes for Yui. Yui's mother died and while she was adjusting her father unknowingly gave her a way to channel her frustrations. Yui's solution is to create physical manifestations of how tangled her life has become, ones that she can easily unravel at her will.

Fed-Kun's army
So the one girl is looking for a mother figure and is super kinky and the other girl is just kinky.

Users who are viewing this thread