Bondage Play - Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
@ComteOlche I definetely get your point, but from what the story showed us so far, the being a good parent figure was only a mask (or at least he believed so himself) and it became even more the truth (for himself) when mother died and he started asking for her child to do the deed.

This of course, for us as viewers may seem a bit extreme since he wasn't a bad father per se, but that was definetely the image he had of himself, so after having this discussion and her daughter reinforcing that idea, it is a pretty logical conclusion for it to happen.

And that is kind of a hard topic because I'm basically stating that suicide is a logical option for people who suffer from depression, low self esteem or other stuff like that, and as unlucky as that is, it is still true.

There are 25 chapters, and at 3 chapters a day(!), the end is soon, but not quite yet.

Dex-chan lover
He could have left and looked out for a dominatrix girlfriend. Or even simped dor a pro. Instead he mentally scarred his daughter. He didn't even use Truck-kun so no Isekai option either.

Dex-chan lover
Well that escalation doesn't stop easily. I mean the tying up or putting on collars on your lovers is probably mo fetish-ish than actualy romatism which puts you in the same category as Pedophiles... If you for whatever have the same conditions, seek help because doing so may actually harm the body of the other person.

i don't read the sources, but i guess in the end.. they all died from suicide. I can't think any possibilities to bring happy end from this point.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck... Didn't see this plot twist coming. Everything went at full 180 so fast.Father has no balls facing this shit he started.
I feel bad for yui now.

Thank you soooo much for the translations!!! ❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread