Bondage Play - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Don't you just hate it when others try to meddle in your private life?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
How are they living? I mean moneywise.
Not going to school or doing school related activities feels surreal to me, i guess it's because i'm tied to it almost permanently.

Double-page supporter
this is pretty wholesome for how dark it could've been, yes it's still kinda weird but to have them supporting each other through their traumas is great, and it's not like they could've gone to school anyway the rumors and everything would eat away their sanity

Dex-chan lover
In the previous chapter I thought there was no way it could turn out alright... but look at them now so happy together o.o) it's wholesome.
If they actually get jobs they could make it work in fact! and here I was wondering what's going on with Tsukasa's family and looks like they'll show up...........with trouble, WHO THE HELL Send a picture to her mother? geez!

Thanks for all the updates, aaah... the end is near

Dex-chan lover
Man... this turn to be something that dont give me much of a hope for a happy end, not one with them together.
Im sure it wasnt Yui, but that phot was exactly what Yui saw that day.
Also, isnt Tomoko probably the one who took the photo in the infirmary? Her reaction at the funeral and the way she talked about Yui and Tsukasa being together...

Users who are viewing this thread