Bondage Play - Ch. 22

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
At first i was like "what? Aw, so sad that they're not together anymore", but it got fixed quick.

Is it just me or do the mouths look weird?

Dex-chan lover
She still wearing the choker after all that time. And Tsukasa still has the rope marks. Guess in a way their impact on each other has never gone away.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, a timeskip with a nonexplanation of the previous chapter's end and an introduction of a whothefuck-chan. Lovely.

what de fug, does she still get tied up or are these the marks from years ago. how bad must it've been to leave scars like that

Dex-chan lover
Oooh! expected but still ... I'm glad they made it all compacted in one chapter, I also like the new girl, she's niiice

It's honestly really annoying that bondage and pet play are automatically linked to sex.
I've never felt that I'd have to have sex with every woman I put a collar or shackles on.
I personally think that tying someone up or restraining them in another way can be a powerful symbol of trust (with consent of course).

Dex-chan lover
And thus they meet once again... Let the bondage play begin.bring back the memories!!
Though I can't stop shipping her with the new girl... >\\<.loving the time skip. I'm glad we had the chance to see them in adult version.
Thank you soooo much for the translations!!

Dex-chan lover
Well, nothing like making a huge mess than simply using the time skip tool to just jump to a future where everything is fine.
But yeh, ch 22 and honestly i dont see much of romance. They had a bond formed by need involving their fetish and after Yui father died felt like they were lot more closer as just 2 girls enjoying each other company. What Yui just described is also not really romantic since she wants peace without any feelings. U would imagine at this point she would have at least some desire towards Tsukasa.

Users who are viewing this thread