Bondage Play - Ch. 8

Well, that was a thing.

*Her Pet ptsd worsening*

Edit: great work with the translations!

Dex-chan lover
That's a really twisted past, can she really have a good relationship despite everything? I mean, one thing is to have a kinky fetish but when they're all mixed with traumatic experiences it becomes a mess... Not just this girl, the other has to deal with her father.

These fast releases are amazing o.o

So all she want is love, but at the same time she doesn't want them to have unnecessary feelings for her. Wow she must be traumatize real bad.

I'm starting to get genuinely curious about how their story will play out and how their characters will develop.
I hope it won't just end up being mediocre or trashy.

Dex-chan lover
Someone whose fetish is "owning dogs who act like dogs" without it being sexual, huh.

The more I read this manga, the more I feel like these people have no actual emotional or sexual compatibility with each other besides the fact they can relate over their feelings of isolation and having a secret fetish.

Dex-chan lover
Woah now Real shit thickens.... I can't wait to see how their relationship and characters grow. I just hope it wont turn to another 180 mes .... Looking forward to it. Thnk you soo much for the translations!

All I see are naive Openness and borderline mental illness in this story.
But I guess thats like 45% of Western population lol

Ah! The "sub has feelings for Dom" cliche!
Heh. I shoulda dropped on the first volume... Better late then never.

Users who are viewing this thread